In partnership company, entrepreneurs may be required to upgrade to a limited company in order to enjoy some of the benefits that comes with Limited Company.
Some of the benefits that Limited Company enjoys are in terms of tax liability, protection of personal assets and many others.
Here are the process that partnership company will be required to following in order to upgrade to limited company;
1. First, a cessation form will be needed to be filled. Partnership company need to wind-up or closed during the upgrading process.
2. All fields in the BN/6 form should be filled appropriately and accurately.
3. If you would like to use your current name of partnership, you will need to surrender your original Partnership Business Certificate
4. Registration number
5. You will need to write down the real date of cessation for your partnership company.
6. Partnership Company Director or a Secretary signature will be required
7. As you hand in you cessation letter you should attach it with the partnership certificate
8. Once the above has been completed, you will need to now follow the instruction on forming a Limited Company.
Kindly note, that you will not be required to perform a name search during this process since you are going to use your current existing partnership business name. However, if your partners want to have a new business name, then you will be required to perform a business name search.
Are You Ready? Register Your Company Today!
We are excited that you want to register your limited company and we are happy to get everything started so you can start trading soon. Here are the step by step guide on how we will assist you to register your limited company;
Step 1: Pricing Plans
You will need to select which registration package you prefer;
Lite Plan – Ksh. 20,000 – Includes Company Name Search, Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum, CR12 Letter only.
Premium Plan – Ksh. 40,000 – Includes Company Name Search, Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum, CR12 Letter, Company KRA PIN, VAT Registration, Tax Compliance Certificate Registration, Lipa Na Mpesa Account Registration, Business Cash Advance Facility, Masterpass QR Registration, Website Design, SSL Certificate for Website, Domain Name (.COM or .CO.KE), Web Hosting (10GB Diskspace), Unlimited Company Email Accounts, Logo Design, Business Card Design, Letterhead Design and Business Consultancy.
Step 2: Requirement Form
Please download and fill this Requirement Form below with your information.
Click on this link to download the Company Registration Requirements Form [Word Version, 3 Pages, Size: 23KB]
Step 3: Registration Order
Once you complete your company requirement form, you will need to upload it on the registration order below and submit your order.
Here is to your Success!
Photo Courtesy of iandixon.com.au