Planning to perform name search for your Limited Company! Here is what you need to do.
- Write letter to Company Registry to request for name search
- List at least 3 potential names (you can still perform 1 name search)
- Make sure you include the word “Limited” at the end of your business name. e.g. Fenesi Continental Limited.
- Deliver letter to Counter 1 at Registrar General, near Sheria house, Harambee Avenue, Nairobi, Kenya.
- Keep the receipt safe as you will be required to show it when picking up the search results
- After 2-3 days, go back to Company Registry to pick up name search results. You will need to take your name search receipt (blue in colour) in order to be given the name search results
- Sign the Blue A4 name search letter attached on search result form
- Use approved name search to register your Limited Company.
Download FREE Business Name Search Letter Template – Microsoft Word – 22KB [information_box title=”Entrepreneurs Tip” ]In order to have a high success rate and save money at the same time while searching for your business name, make sure your name is not general. For example; try using more than one letter word, like Fenesi Continental Ltd. or Fenesi Solutions Ltd. rather than Fenesi Ltd.)[/information_box]
Here is to Your Success!