Set up a Partnership Today;
Why Start A Partnership Business?
In Kenya, every business is require by law to be registered as an entity. When two or more people start a business or carry on a trade together to turn a profit, the result can often be a strong union that blends complementary skills, financial resources, customers and connections to help the venture succeed.
Who Can Start A Partnership Business?
Minimum of two (2) Individuals can start a partnership company.
How You Can Start A Partnership Business?
Step 1: Perform a business name search
Step 2: Fill in the BN2 forms. These are some of the requirements;
- Nature of business
- Address of the principal place of business (Plot No., Section and Name of Street or Road, Name of Building)
- Postal Address
- Address of any other place of business (Branch Office under the above name)
- Full Names of you and any other partners
- Usual place of residence
- Other business occupation
- Signature on the document
Here is to your success in starting a partnership business!