MasterCard offers Ksh. 2 Million (USD 25,000) grant to any entrepreneur who can pitch their business ideas within 5-minute.
CSR initiative inspires youth change makers to empower women and girls in Africa, Asia/Pacific and Middle East through entrepreneurship.
Project Inspire presents 18-35 year olds with a 5-minute platform to pitch their inspired idea to the world and win a US$25,000 grant. The grant must show creativity and sustainable impact in the lives of women and girls across Africa Asia, Pacific and the Middle East.
To qualify for the USD 25,000 Women’s Empowerment grant, the project must meet the following requirements:
- The program must enable disadvantaged women and girls to attain sustained livelihood through entrepreneurship.
- Beneficiaries must be women or girls in Asia/Pacific, Middle East or Africa
- Must be an existing women’s empowerment program
- Submissions can take form as 5-minute pitch video or 1-page written proposal
- Participants can be men or women from anywhere in the world.
This initiative aims to inspire young people across the world to take action to empower disadvantaged women and girls in Africa Asia/Pacific, the Middle East.
Do you think you have what it takes to win USD 25,000 Grant with your business idea? Well, you will never know until you try. Entries can be submitted through www.5minutestochangetheworld.org
Photo Courtesy of www.5minutestochangetheworld.org