As Kenya begin to attract investors, more and more entrepreneurs abroad are looking at business opportunities in Kenya keenly. Most foreigners are starting to establish a company that can be used for trading.
Most foreign entrepreneurs are opting to start small by registering a partnership company in which they can have a Kenyan as a partner. For some of them, they don’t want to risk a lot at the beginning process until they are certain. At that point, entrepreneurs opt to upgrade their Partnership Company to Limited Liability Company.
Guideline On Forming A Foreign Partnership
1. Name of Business – A name search needs to be performed first as part of the registration process.
2. Nature of business – you will need to explain what your business will be doing in a very short sentence.
3. Address of the principal place of business – Plot No., Section and Name of Street or Road, Name of Building
4. Postal Address
5. Address of any other place of business (Branch Office under the above name)
6. Full Names of you and any other partners – You can also add more names if you are intending to run your business with more than one person
- Usual place of residence
- Other business occupation
7. Signature on the document (usually at the back page of the BN2 Form)
How To Fill Business Registration Form
Once you have done you require to submit the form as below. Follow the below guideline on how to submit a BN2 form;
• Make a photocopy of the name search document and carry at least Ksh. 1,000
• Attach the photocopy to BN2 form and keep the original safe
• Take it to Business Registration verification counter
• The staff will sign on top of the form for confirmation
• He/she will direct you to cashier counter for payment. You will be issued with a receipt which will be used to collect the business registration certificate
• Await for 1-3 working days
If you would like us to help you, you can make an order below;
Here Is To Your Success In Starting A Partnership Business!