Last year Jubilee Government announced that they will release Ksh. 6 Billion as part of the Uwezo Fund to help finance business for youth and women entrepreneurs. The parliament is still debating the Uwezo Fund Bill and it is unknown when it will be passed.
However this shouldn’t stop you from getting prepared and being ready to be qualified to get the financing. So here are step by step guide on what you need to do;
- Step 1: You will be required to sign up for Capacity Building Programme once launched
- Step 2: Please ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria
- Step 3: You need to fill an application form (this form will be available at the Constituency Uwezo Fund Management Committee office and on the Uwezo Fund website)
- Step 4: Submit the application form together with relevant documents to the Uwezo Fund Management Committee within your constituency
- Step 5: Await notification of the Uwezo Fund Management committee
Here is to your Success in getting funded!
Photo Courtesy of Uwezo Fund